Have your reception with us at the Red Poppy Art House!
Whether you’re seeking a sunlit place for kids’ afternoon birthday festivities or an intimate evening setting for your anniversary party, it can be found here!
Our unique and dynamic space is a sunny, colorful storefront in the Mission neighborhood. We are well-prepared for performance events, offering a professional stereo system and sound board for music and entertainment needs.
Everyone’s favorite, our window nooks offer a relaxing place to enjoy the Red Poppy’s current exhibition. The transformable setting and furniture arrangements can provide multiple set up options. In addition to our eclectic mix of love seats and armchairs, we have a high number of folding chairs for those larger parties.
For a full visual preview of the space, please check out the Venue Plans.
A few quick facts about the Red Poppy:
– As a multidisciplinary arts space, the Red Poppy holds performances three nights per week. While it ranges week to week, they are usually Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Check out our performance calendar here (this can sometimes be a good way to find an available date).
– The Poppy is a homey, 650 square foot space. We do not recommend the space for parties larger than 60 people.
– Out of respect for our neighbors above we must close any rental by 9:30pm on a weekday evening and 10:30pm at the latest on a weekend. Our summer schedule runs slightly later.– We do offer beverages at the Red Poppy by donation (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). If you wish to provide your own, we can accommodate this.
– The Red Poppy does have “house” caterers we can recommend, though we are also open to using outside catering services.
– Reduced rates are available for non-profit organizations.
**Rental rates vary significantly based on the kind of even and when it is occurring. To obtain a quote for a rental, please write to email@example.com.
Join Our Mailing List
May 23, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $10-$20
May 24, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $12-15
May 25, 2013 1:00 pmPrice: Free
May 25, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $10-$20
May 31, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $12-15