Looking for an alternative meeting space?
Need to get out of the office for some team bonding activities?
The Red Poppy Art House is the perfect venue!
This unique location is a sunny, street-level property in the Mission neighborhood. It can be enjoyed as is, or transformed to meet your needs.
Our eclectic mix of couches and many folding chairs offer multiple dynamic and modifiable set ups for your event. Everyone’s favorite, our charming window nooks can be a comfortable setting to chat with a new colleague or reconnect with valued employees. The Red Poppy’s artistic environment can be a inspiring place to foster new ideas.
We also offers a projector and pull-down screen, convenient for powerpoint presentations and other meeting facilitation needs.
For a full visual preview of the space, please check out the Venue Plans.
A few quick facts about the Red Poppy:
– The Red Poppy has a significant amount of availability during the daytime hours for such events as organization and corporate retreats. However, we do host performances three nights per week. While it ranges week to week, they are usually Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Check out our performance calendar here (this can sometimes be a good way to find an available date).
– The Poppy is a homey, 650 square foot space. We do not recommend the space for groups larger than 60 people.
– We do offer beverages at the Red Poppy by donation (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). If you wish to provide your own, we can accommodate this.
– The Red Poppy does have “house” caterers we can recommend, though we are also open to using outside catering services.
– Reduced rates are available for non-profit organizations.
**Rental rates vary significantly based on the kind of even and when it is occurring. To obtain a quote for a rental, please write to email@example.com.
Join Our Mailing List
May 18, 2013 1:00 pmPrice: Free
May 18, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $12-20
May 19, 2013 4:00 pmPrice: $20
May 23, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $10-$20
May 24, 2013 7:30 pmPrice: $12-15