Puerta a Puerta: Door to Door
To strengthen and unify families and communities through utilizing the transformative power of art.
Through close partnership with local community organisations the door to door initiative will encourage and support the growth of community leadership through the creative arts. Re-engaging families with the Family Art Program it will also work to promote child and youth development through creative and educational activities and collaboration with the Mission Arts Performance Project.
What we want
- Local neighbourhood organizations and community members taking active leadership roles through engaging in local arts events such as MAPP
- Greater and more diverse participation in the Family Art Program
- Development of positive family role models to inspire other community members
- Greater access to shows at the Red Poppy for dedicated community members
- Strong network of financial support for the Family Art Program
What we offer:
Bring the Family Art Program to YOUR Organization or Business!
Non-profit and For-profit organizations working with families, children and youth
Higher Education institutions
For more information, please contact Indira Urrutia, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.572.4216